Sales Support Manager (Location: The Netherlands)
Are you strong in solving issues, broad employable, a strategic thinker, and do you enjoy working in the agricultural sector? Then we at CowCare might have the right job for you.
CowCare is an innovative, fast growing, international company with an office in Koceni, Latvia and a back office in Neede, The Netherlands. CowCare supplies veterinarians, professional hoof trimmers and farmers with hoof trimming chutes and all materials and products used for bovine hoof trimming. We are active in a growing market in which we sell at the moment to around 50 countries worldwide. To every client we want to deliver Quality, Service and Knowledge.
As a Sales Support Manager you will (partly) take care of:
- Respond to and follow up (sales) inquiries of new clients by Email, Whatsapp and telephone.
- Support our managers and clients in case of problems (warranty issues, control and follow up).
- Initiate and track sales orders to completion in cooperation with managers and purchase.
- Together with marketing and sales managers prepare for exhibitions and maintain equipment needed for exhibitions and demonstrations.
- Manage the companies sales application on-line.
- Support the marketing manager in maintaining the website, FB page, Instagram and Mailchimp newsletters.
- Maintain and develop further the existing customer database, quotations log and sales forecasts.
- Intermediate vocational education (MBO) or higher, commercial and/or agricultural.
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written) and one or more of the following languages: Dutch, Lower Saxon (Achterhoeks/Twents), German, French, Spanish.
- Good communication skills and a strong sense of responsibility.
- A commercial, pro-active attitude and strong analytical skills.
What we offer:
- A diverse and challenging position at the “Specialist in Hoof Trimming”.
- Join a young, international, positive and supportive team where everyone is absolutely committed to delivering their best, in an enjoyable free working environment.
- Competitive salary and benefits supplemented with:
- Paid leave 28 days.
- Personal benefits: flexibility in employment conditions.
- Bonus based on corporate financial targets.
- Location: Neede, The Netherlands.
- Full time (40-hours), part-time employment or start up as a intern.
- Willingness to travel (10% international)
Send your letter of motivation and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org .
More information? Contact Hens Mekking on +31 64 22 88 638 .