An innovative new generation of orthopaedic insoles for professional claw treatment. The IRON BLOCK is entirely made of polyurethane, highly abrasion-resistant material. In some cases this block could be an ideal solution to get a cow from lame back to normal.
Iron block brown for hoof care
The IRON BLOCK is the new generation orthopedic insoles for professional claw treatment. The block is entirely made of polyurethane, highly abrasion-resistant material and it inherits all the top technology from the sport horse industry.
The new used technical concept improve the locomotion of the animal and the welfare and offers an unmatched grip and comfort compared to a traditional wooden block or simple rubber. In addition, the IRON BLOCK can be used with all bi-component polyurethane adhesives on the market such as the Hoof-Tite adhesive.
Product features at a glance
• In some cases this block could be an ideal solution to get a cow from lame back to normal.
• Used with common adhesives such as Hoof-Tite glue.
• Made from 100% polyurethane.
• Highly abrasion resistant but stays flexible.
• Symmetrical shape and usage of both sides equally.
• Can be finished with an angle grinder.
• Immediate effect on balancing the claw.
• Maintains a perfect grip on the ground unreachable with normal wooden block or rubber.
• Color: brown
• Size: 0/00
Functionality & Animal Welfare
The IRON BLOCK significantly contributes to the healing of the treated part and therewith improving the animal welfare. The IRON BLOCK reduces significantly the pain and stress resulting from inflammation, necrosis and other pathological processes, that affect the claw. A healthy cow produces more and better.
The IRON BLOCK is made from 100% polyurethane, the material is highly abrasion resistant but is flexible for excellent comfort during the walk. The polyurethane is widely used in the production of insoles for trotting horses and equine farriers to replace the traditional metal irons.
Resistance & Grip
The IRON BLOCK is made of high resistance polyurethane and proven on more disparate types of flooring (gratings cement, full cement, rubber, litter). The consumption is insignificant and even after three weeks, the thickness remains unchanged, even in contact with the more abrasive and hard surfaces. Hence, the IRON BLOCK ensures a superior support sensitivity and adhesion. Even on wet or slippery surfaces the cow or cattle maintain a perfect grip on the ground unreachable with normal wooden block or rubber.
The average time the IRON block needs to stay on is three weeks with a maximum of over two or three months.
Instructions for use
Trim the claws creating a supporting surface. Roughen the surface of the hoof with the curl of the knife, rasp or flexible, creating parallel and crossed cuts. Heat the hoof with a heating gun or hair dryer. Now, apply two parallel strips of glue on the IRON BLOCK and place immediately on hoof aligning the straight side with the inner wall, leaving 0.5 cm protruding besides the heel. Check the correct positioning, speed up the glue dry process with a heating gun or hair dryer and release the cow.
- Sākot no: pievieno savam preču grozam, lai saņemtu individuāli pielāgotu cenu piedāvājumu* (bez PVN un piegādes)
* Pievieno produktu savam ´Preču grozam’ un mēs ar Jums sazināsimies, lai piedāvātu individuāli piemērotu cenu. Ja ir radušies vēl kādi jautājumi, vai neskaidrības, lūdzu, sazinieties ar mums. Sūtiet mums e-pastu firstname.lastname@example.org un mēs ar Jums sazināsimies vai zvaniet (augšējā labajā stūrī).CowCare komanda