This hydraulic hoof trimming crush has a fully hydraulic control of all functions and is well known for its effective and ergonomic hoof fixation. It is possible to treat all 4 legs at the same time, which makes it one of the fastest crushes available for a professional claw treatment.
800-1 (H) Hoof Trimming Crush Chute For Cows
Where quick and effective hoof trimming is required, the 800-1 hoof trimming crush from KVK is the ideal solution for every hoof trimmer. The 800-1 hoof trimming chute is developed with 30 years of experience and meets all the requirements and future demands of farmers and hoof trimmers. Its operational reliability and well-established construction make it one of the best crushes in the world. Hence, the crush is number one under hoof trimmers in Scandinavia.
The 800-1 hydraulic hoof trimming crush has a fully hydraulic control of all functions and is well known for its effective and ergonomic hoof fixation. It is possible to treat all 4 legs at the same time, which makes it one of the fastest crushes available. Moreover, the 800-1 is standard equipped with hydraulic functions for the front gate, belly band winch (double belly bands), back door, elevator for complete crush with cow (55 cm), leg winches back and front legs, leg fixation plates and a front winch for pulling in a cow and loading on a trailer.
Model 800-1 is constructed for cows between 200 and 900 kg. To avoid injuries to the cow or cattle, all hydraulic functions are damped in the hydraulic pressure. There is taken consideration to ergonomic operating positions as the crush can be personal adjusted in height ensuring an ergonomic work position.
This crush fulfils the heavy demands of the Machine Directive 98/37/EEC of the European Union.
Product features at a glance
- Efficient setup and ergonomic work position
- Hydraulic front gate
- Hydraulic double belly band winch
- Hydraulic elevator for crush (>55cm)
- Hydraulic front leg winches
- Hydraulic back leg winches
- Hydraulic leg fixation plates
- Front winch for pulling in a cow and loading on a trailer
- Can be customized with several extras
- Length: 275 cm + (30 cm if headgate is down)
- Width: 145 cm
- Height: 190 cm without wheel, 198-211 cm with wheel
- Weight: 950 kg
- Motor: 4 kW
- Trolley wheel with engine for on off trailer
- Galvanized version
- Battery power pack 35A/240V
- Gate system, lead in pen or catching folds such as 200-0
- Tool and cup holder
- And many more
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team