Spare blade (straight) for ICAR Alloy VET knife – right. Stainless steel blade (plus 2 screws and 1 headed tube).
Spare blade (straight) for ICAR Alloy VET knife – right
These spare blades can be used in the ICAR Alloy VET knife and are available as left and right sides. The spare blade (straight) for ICAR Alloy VET knife – right is easy to change and comes together with 2 screws and 1 headed tube.
Changing the spare blade (straight) for ICAR Alloy VET knife – right ensures that you do not need to buy over and over again a completely new knife. This is better for your wallet and for the environment.
Product features at a glance
- Suitable for ICAR Alloy Vet Knife
- Straight spare blade
- Right side
- High carbon stainless steel
- Comes with 2 screws and 1 headed tube
- Also available as left side
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail email@example.com or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team