Technovit-2-Bond is a quick-drying, two-part adhesive for treating claws of cows or cattle. Just a small amount of this adhesive allows you to attach wood or rubber blocks onto the healthy claw in seconds in order to take the strain off the diseased or damaged claw and therefore accelerate healing.
Technovit-2-Bond (160 ml) Adhesive Glue Cartridge
The strong and fast 2-component PU adhesive for professional claw treatment! Quality from Germany!
Technovit-2-Bond is a fast-drying, 2-component PU adhesive. The combination of a mixing tip and a dispenser gun facilitates the application and process.
Only a small amount of the Technovit-2-Bond 2-component PU adhesive is needed to fix any type of wood or rubber block on the healthy claw in seconds. The Technovit-2-Bond is odourless, which allows safe use in confined spaces. Due to the two-chamber system, the glue does not need to be mixed and can be applied ready for use with the help of a mixing tip and dispenser gun.
Technovit-2-Bond supports the treatment of diseased claws by its strong connection with a wooden or rubber block on the healthy claw; this combination relieves the pressure on the diseased claw to accelerate the healing.
The handy Technovit-2-Bond is available with or without dispenser gun. One cartridge (160 ml) contains a quantity of about 10 applications (depending on the size of the claw, block and the experience of the hoof trimmer).
Product features at a glance
- 160 ml cartridge
- Fast-drying (approx. 20 to 30 seconds)
- Cure time approximately 3 minutes
- Bonds powerfully and permanently to wood and rubber blocks (up to 3 weeks)
- Easy to use (no mixing, no waste)
- Odourless and safe to use, even in confined spaces
- 1 cartridge holds about 10 applications (depending on size of claw and dexterity to apply)
Instructions for use
First, place the 160 ml cartridge into a Dispenser Gun. Now, remove the fastener on the cartridge and connect the mixing tip. Equalize the cartridge by pointing the cartridge straight up; then squeeze the handle to remove any air bubbles.
You can now eject a small amount of Technovit-2-Bond. This must be done so that the two components mix as optimally as possible. Next, apply a bead of the Technovit-2-Bond onto the block. Place the block quickly onto the pre-prepared, clean and dry, healthy claw. A heat gun can be used to dry the claw. After around 30 seconds, the glue will have set, and after around 2-3 minutes, the claw can weight-bear again. For the greatest result, the claw must be clean and dry. Leave the mixing tip in place until the next use. Replace with a new mixing tip before each new exercising.
- A well-prepared claw contributes to a good and stable adhesion of the adhesive. The claw can also be roughened to increase the adhesive power.
- The used mixing tip may remain on the cartridge after use. The glue in the mixing tip cures and seals the cartridge. For the next application, a new mixing tip must be used.
- When pressing the block against the claw, do not work with too much pressure, as the adhesive layer will otherwise become too thin and no optimal adhesive bond can be created.
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team