The manuel hoof trimming crush 650-SP0 is the ideal solution, where effective and comfortable hoof trimming is required. The crush can be adjusted (manually) in five fixed working heights each of 8 cm and comes with a strong leg fixation system. The double belly band makes it possible to trim all 4 legs at once.
650-SP0 (M+E) Hoof trimming crush chute
Add this product to Your Quote List and we will come back to you with our best price.
The hoof trimming crush model 650-SP0 is designed to meet the demands of a professional claw treatment such as an ergonomic posture of the hoof trimmer when trimming, low costs for maintenance and effective and efficient time management. This hoof trimming crush is developed with a background of 40 years’ experience. The 650-SP0 fulfils present and future demands and there is taken special attention in producing an operationally reliable and robust construction.
The hoof trimming crush 650-SP0 is a walk-through hoof trimming crush and offers a variety of optional modifications, what makes it to a good choice for smaller farms with a lower investment budget. Compared to the 650-SP1 and 650-SP2 this crush is more or less the manuel basic version. Designed for cows between 200 and 900 kg.
The focus of the model 650-SP0 is on comfort for the cow and user during hoof trimming. The chute can be adjusted (manually) in five fixed working heights each of 8 cm. In this way, every person who is working with the crush is able to customize the height individually to fit with his/her height, ensuring an ergonomic work posture.
Another focus is put in an optimal fixation of the front and back legs of the cow or cattle. This makes work easier and less dangerous for both cow and hoof trimmer. Finally, an electric motor for the belly band winch (double belly band) equipped with electric brakes as an extra safety provides the user with a satisfying work experience.
All this plus the variety of optional modifications makes the 650-SP0 to a good choice for a farmer as well as for a professional hoof trimmer (see 650-SP1 and 650-SP2).
The model 650-SP0 fulfils the heavy demands of the Machine Directive 98/37/EEC of the European Union.
Product features at a glance
- Simple to use
- Hot-dip galvanized frame
- Manual hoof trimming crush
- Strong fixation of front and back legs
- Efficient and ergonomic work posture
- Supports an ergonomic work posture (manual elevator)
- Reliable and robust design
- Requires almost no maintenance
- Angle grinder holders
- Knife holders
- Ring for lifting on top of chute
- 220V socket all around crush
- Double belly band (electric)
- Lead-in pen 200-0 including 2 alloy gates
- Lead-in pen 200-1 with holding area for one cow
- Length: 225 cm; Width: 145 cm; Height: 190 cm + (+25 cm when elevated)
- Entrance (W x H): 84 x 170 cm
- Weight: 550 kg
- Electric engine: 1.1 kW
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team
|Dimensions||225 x 145 x 190 cm|