The electric/manuel hoof trimming crush 650-SP1 is the ideal solution, where effective and comfortable hoof trimming is required. The electric/manual hoof trimming crush differs from the 650-SP0 through its electric elevator lifting the crush with a cow (+40 cm). Standard equipped with working lights around and a strong leg fixation system. The double belly band makes it possible to trim all 4 legs at once.
650-SP1 (H) Hoof Trimming Crush Chute For Cows
The hoof trimming crush model 650-SP1 is designed to meet the demands of a professional claw treatment such as an ergonomic posture of the hoof trimmer when trimming, low costs for maintenance and effective and efficient time management. This hoof trimming crush is developed with a background of 40 years’ experience. The 650-SP1 fulfils present and future demands and there is taken special attention in producing an operationally reliable and robust construction.
The focus of the model 650-SP1 is on comfort for the cow and user during hoof trimming. The chute comes with an electric left which lifts the whole crush + cow onto a max height of 235 cm, ensuring an ergonomic work posture.
Another focus is put in an optimal fixation of the front and back legs of the cow or cattle. This makes work easier and less dangerous for both cow and hoof trimmer. Finally, an electric motor for the belly band winch (double belly band) equipped with electric brakes as an extra safety provides the user with a satisfying work experience.
All this plus the variety of optional modifications makes the 650-SP0 to a good choice for a farmer as well as for a professional hoof trimmer (see 650-SP1 and 650-SP2).
The model 650-SP1 fulfils the heavy demands of the Machine Directive 98/37/EEC of the European Union.
Product features at a glance
- Electric elevator for the crush with cow (+40 cm)
- Simple to use
- Hot-dip galvanized frame
- Manual hoof trimming crush
- Strong fixation of front and back legs
- Efficient and ergonomic work posture
- Supports an ergonomic work posture (electric elevator)
- Reliable and robust design
- Requires almost no maintenance
- Equipped with 380V 16A motor
- Electric motor for lifting the double belly band and elevator
- 220V cable reel winch goes around the crush
- Holders for angle grinders
- Knife holders
- 220V socket all around crush
- Ring for lifting on top of chute
- Working lights around the crush
- Lead-in pen 200-0 including 2 alloy gates
- Lead-in pen 200-1 with holding area for one cow
- Lead-in pen 500-0 electric
- Lead-in pen 200-1 hydraulic
- Length: 220 cm; Width: 145 cm; Height: 195 cm + (+40 cm when elevated)
- Entrance (W x H): 84 x 170 cm
- Weight: 600 kg
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team