This hydraulic hoof trimming crush has a silent engine working on 380 Volt. Hydraulic functions for the two belly bands, front legs (only SP2), back legs (only SP2) and elevator for lifting the crush with a cow (40 cm). Standard equipped with working lights around the crush. The double belly band makes it possible to trim all 4 legs at once.
650-SP2 (H) Hoof Trimming Crush Chute For Cows
The model 650-SP2 is designed to meet the demands of a professional claw treatment such as an ergonomic posture of the hoof trimmer when trimming, low costs for maintenance and time management. Hence, the 650-SP2 crush elevates himself + the cow to ensure the farmer or hoof trimmer an ergonomically correct working position.
The model 650-SP2 is specially designed for large farms and produces a very low amount of noise if compared with other hydraulic crushes. There has been taken particular attention to a reliable and robust design since all hydraulic function are dimensioned to use low working pressure resulting in a longer lifetime. All hydraulic functions are also damped in hydraulic pressure to ensure that the animal cannot be injured. Because of the high quality and good construction, it requires almost no maintenance.
In addition, the model 650-SP2 offers a variety of optional modifications, what makes it to a good choice for a farmer as well as for a professional hoof trimmer (see price quotation for details). Designed for cows between 200 and 900 kg.
The model 650SP2 fulfils the heavy demands of the Machine Directive 98/37/EEC of the European Union.
Product features at a glance
- Reduced noise through a silent engine
- Hydraulic hoof trimming crush
- Supports an ergonomic work posture (elevator)
- Reliable and robust design
- Requires almost no maintenance
- Hydraulic double belly band winches
- Hydraulic elevator adjusts chute working height
- Hydraulic functions are moderated to eliminate the risk of injury to the animal
- Hot-dip galvanized frame
- LED working lights around the crush
- Hydraulic functions for all 4 legs
- Trolley wheel with engine for on off trailer
- Mechanical brake for leg lifters
- Hydraulic operated front gate
- Fixed hydraulic winch to pull the cow into the chute or chute on trailer
- Adjustable hydraulic hoof support plates front and back legs
- Gate system, lead in pen or catching folds such as 200-0
- And more
- Length: 220 cm; Width: 145 cm; Height: 190 cm + (40 cm when elevated); Weight: 650 kg; Motor: 2.2 kW
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team