The newest hoof trimming crush in the 650-SP-series, developed for profesional hoof trimmers and large farms. Also very suitable for hoof trimmers which are just starting in the hoof trimming business.
650-SP3 (H) HOOF TRIMMING CRUSH/CHUTE FOR COWS
650-SP3 hydraulic hoof trimming chute has a very silent engine working on 380V. This chute is equipped with hydraulic lifting of the double belly bands, front legs, front leg support plates, back legs, back leg support plate, front gate, back gate, elevator (50 centimeter). Standard also equipped with LED working lights around the chute. The double belly band system makes it possible to trim all 4 legs at once.
The model 650-SP3 hoof trimming chute is designed to meet the demands of professional claw treatment such as an ergonomic posture fof the hoof trimmer when trimming, low costs in maintenance and time management. The 650-SP3 hoof trimming chute elevates itself to a height of around 50 centimeters, to ensure that the hoof trimmer has an ergonomically correct working position.
Also for large dairy farms this chute is ideal. A safe and good fixation of the cows makes hoof trimming becoming a pleasure. The very low amount of noise ensures that you don’t hear the chute when working with it. There ahs been taken particular attention to a reliable and robust design and therefore all the hydrualic funcitons are designed to use a low working pressure resulting in a longer lifetime. All hydraulic functions are also damped in hydraulic pressure to ensure that the animal cannot be injured. Because of the high quality and good construction it almost doesn’t require maintenance.
As professional hoof trimmer you can upgrade this model of hoof trimming chute with several gate systems.
The model 650-SP3 fulfils the heavy demands of the Machine Directive 98/37/EEC of the European Union.
Product features at a glance
- Reduced moise through silent engine
- Fully equipped and compact
- Hydraulic hoof trimming crush
- Supports an ergonomic work posture (elevator)
- Reliable and robust design
- Requires almost no maintenance
- Relative low weight
- Hydraulic fornt gate
- Hydraulic back gate
- Hydraulic double belly band winch
- Hydraulic elevator for crush
- Hydraulic front and back leg winches
- Hydraulic leg fixation plates
- Lenght 220 cm
- Width 145 cm
- Height 190 cm
- Height, on supporting legs 240 cm
- Height on wheels 197-210
- Entrance 84 x 165 cm
- Weight 930 kg
- Electric motor 3,0 kW
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail email@example.com or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team