Has excellent adhesive properties. Claw Bandage VetTape has highly adhesive rubber glue and excellent adhesive properties. A claw bandage for bandaging and applying protective bandages for the treatment of injured claws of cows and cattle.
Adhesive Claw Bandage VetTape for Hoof Care
Claw Bandage VetTape by Kerbl finds its application in the field of a professional claw treatment and is recommended by veterinarians. Especially, its excellent adhesive strength due to good adhesive rubber glue makes the Claw Bandage VetTape ideal for bandaging and applying protective bandages on injured claws of cows and cattle.
Claw Bandage VetTape is flexible, pliant and air-permeable as well as water- and perspiration-resistant. Moreover, it is harmless by using high-quality cellular cotton what make is ideal for use for applying bandages for a professional claw treatment. Often used with dressings such as Rolled Cotton Wool and salicylic acid based accessories such as the Kruuse Hoof Gel 38% or care products from CowCare. Claw Bandage VetTape promises an easy handling thanks to good hand tear ability.
Claw Bandage VetTape is an ideal solution for a professional claw treatment; preferred by veterinarians.
Product features at a glance
- With highly adhesive rubber glue
- Excellent adhesive properties
- Uses high-quality cellular cotton
- Porous, water- and perspiration-resistant
- Flexible, pliant and air-permeable
- Can be torn by hand
- Length: 50 m; width 50 mm
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team