The Alu-Hooftrimmer BASIC crush has been developed in cooperation with professional hoof trimmers for professional hoof trimmers. Due to the high-quality hydraulic system and patented alloy frame, the Alu-HP is the fastest and lightest crush on the market; 715 kg.
Alu-Hooftrimmer BASIC (H) Hoof Trimming Crush Chute
Add this product to Your Quote List and we will come back to you with our best price.
Nowadays, hoof trimming demands a lot from the hoof trimmer, but also from the cow or cattle. The current market development shows that hoof trimming chutes become bigger and heavier because of the need to trim more and larger herds of cows; asking the hoof trimmer to work more efficient and faster. At the same time, hoof trimming chutes need to be more efficient to reduced costs of maintenance. Based on these challenges, the Alu-Hooftrimmer BASIC aluminium chute with its unique characteristics was developed in cooperation with professional hoof trimmers for professional hoof trimmers.
The Alu-Hooftrimmer BASIC is made from a patented aluminium frame and starts with a weight of 710 kilograms. In addition to this low weight, the hydraulic system is the fastest on the current market. With its unique belly band system, the Alu-Hooftrimmer BASIC ensures the hoof trimmer an efficient and sustainable work experience in the functional hoof care. The speed of the hydraulic functions can be individually adjusted by the hoof trimmer; making this chute also interesting for starting hoof trimmers.
In comparison to theAlu-Hooftrimmer PROF, which is a high-end products, the Alu-Hooftrimmer BASIC model is more or less a farmer crush. Both products shine with its low weight, fast hydraulic functions, sustainable material, efficiency and thoughtful system.
Product features at a glance
- For 90% made from alloy
- Low Weight, easy to move in the barn
- Ensures a lower fuel consumption
- Ergonomic design for cow and hoof trimmer
- One of the fastest crushes in the market
Standard hydraulic functions on the Alu-Hooftrimmer BASIC
- Front gate (Walk-through model)
- Belly band
- Back bar
- Front legs winch
- Back legs winch
- Front leg holders with claw splitter
- Metal hooks for front and back legs
- Alloy gates with doors (2.40 m)
- Spray and tool holder
- Floor with rubber floor
- XL belly band
- Cable reel for input 380V+220V
- 220V output on both sides of the chute
- 1-year warranty on production failures and mistakes
- Loading eye on top of crush
- EC-approved according to European directives
- CE approved
- Without an axle
- Manuel wheel system
- Length: 205 cm; Width: 140 cm; Height: 211 cm; Weight: approx. 715 kg
Extras and possible adjustments
- CC01 or CC02 back leg fixation (see video for difference)
- Elevator for whole crush + cow on 35 cm
- LED work lights around the crush
- Remote control with 5 functions
- W form on back bar
- Complete stainless-steel box set fixed on crush
- Different transport systems
- With an axle with small wheels
- Fixed on the stand and hydraulically operated, front manual transport wheel
- With an axle to pull behind a car
- Comes with an EU number plate registration
- Braked transport system accordance with EC standards
- With an axle with small wheels
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team