Nowadays, hoof trimming demands a lot from the hoof trimmer, but also from the cow or cattle. The current market development shows that hoof trimming chutes become bigger and heavier because of the need to trim more and larger herds of cows; asking the hoof trimmer to work more efficient and faster. At the same time, hoof trimming chutes need to be more efficient to reduced costs of maintenance.
Based on these challenges, the Alu-Hooftrimmer CC02 alloy chute with its unique characteristics was developed in cooperation with professional hoof trimmers for professional hoof trimmers. It is the ideal chute for hoof trimmers which are working alone.
The Alu-Hooftrimmer CC02 is made of: a patented alloy frame, starts with a weight of 825 kilograms, fastest hydraulic system on the current market, and a unique belly band system, ensuring the hoof trimmer an efficient and sustainable work experience in the functional hoof care. Besides, the speed of the hydraulic functions can be individually adjusted by the hoof trimmer; making this chute also interesting for starting hoof trimmers.
The Alu-Hooftrimmer CC02 is standard fitted with a remote with 5 functions controlling the standard hydraulic functions; front gate (Walk-through model), belly band, back bar, front legs winch, back legs winch and lift.
The added elevator goes up by 35 cm and positions the Alu-Hooftrimmer CC02 and cow in an ergonomic work position supporting the hoof trimmers working attitude positively. Besides, the Alu-Hooftrimmer CC02 is fitted with either one of the below-mentioned transportation systems; pulled by a car or transported on a trailer. More information see below.
The Alu-Hooftrimmer CC02 crush is a high-end product which shines with its low weight, fast hydraulic functions, sustainable material, efficiency and thoughtful system.
Difference between a Alu-Hooftrimmer CC01 and a Alu-Hooftrimmer CC02? The CC01 has a backbar witha W shaped form. This is similar to most Dutch model chutes. The CC02 has a back door and a different fixation. All other options are exactly the same between the CC01 and the CC02.
- Front gate (Walk-through model)
- Belly band
- Back bar
- Front legs winch
- Back legs winch Lift/elevator (35 cm)
- Back leg fixation model CC02
Comes standard equipped with:
- Front leg holders with claw splitter
- Alloy gates with doors (2,40 mtr)
- Floor with rubber mattress
- XL belly band
- Hooks for front and back legs
- Axle and/or transport wheel set depends on combination
- Loading eye on top of crush
- Cable reel for input 380V + 220V
- 220V output on both sides of the chute
- 1 year warranty on production failures and mistakes
- EC-approved according to European directives
- CE approved
- Elevator 35 cm
- LED lights around the crush
- Remote control with 5 functions
- W form on back bar
- Different axle systems
- Complete stainless steel box set
More Available Options:
- With a 380V or a 220V engine
- CC01 or CC02 back side (see video for difference)
- With an axle for towing behind a car (and EU numberplate registration)
- Without an axle
- With an axle with small wheels
*This hoof trimming crush can be equipped with many different extensions and options. Please, contact one of our team members and we will help you customize the crush so it fully fulfills your needs.
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail email@example.com or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team