BATH&CARE foot baths solution is a non-antibiotic hoof care product for bovine and ovine animals and comes packed in 20 or 1000 litre. BATH&CARE is easy to use and to apply, simply check the CowCare protocol. Besides, this product should be used every 2 till 4 weeks in a foot bath for 2 following days.
BATH&CARE Foot bath solution
BATH&CARE is a claw care product from CowCare, used for group treatment in a foot bath. This product is specially made as a care product for claw diseases like digital dermatitis (Mortellaro) and interdigital dermatitis in bovine and ovine animals. BATH&CARE is used as alternative for formalin and copper sulphate in hoof bath.
By using BATH&CARE in combination with the CowCare protocol, the risk of infection within the herd can be strongly reduced.
For a simplified use, we recommend the Cowcare Footbath 200 Ltr. The Cowcare Footbath is made of plastic and has a capacity of 200 liters. It can be connected both lengthwise and sideways, giving it more flexibility in use. Thus, depending on the space available on the farm, the CowCare Footbath can be individually set up. The ideal footbath for your cows or cattle.
Instruction for use
- Make sure that the claw bath is sufficiently long. Each leg should be dipped twice in the prepared foot bath solution.
- It is advisable to cleanse the legs (including the interdigital space) of manure and mud before going through the foot bath.
- Use BATH&CARE every 2 till 4 weeks in a hoof bath for 2 following days.
- Use a dosage of 2 till 5%, depending on the claw health situation.
- A standard hoof bath needs to be refreshed after 150 animals went through.
- Best results are made when using the CowCare protocol. Contact us for a copy.
Product features at a glance
- BATH&CARE foot bath is a hoof care product for bovine and ovine animals
- Helps to maintain good hoof condition
- Quickly acts on claw diseases (like digital dermatitis (Mortellaro) and interdigital dermatitis
- Effective also at low temperatures
- Easy to use
- Safe for user and animals
- Antibiotic free
- Cost effective
- Can be used in every hoof bath
- Packaging: 20 or 1000 litre
- Composition: Copper chelate, citric acid, glycolic acid, formic acid, propionic acid, water and ethanol
For the individual treatment of a cow in a hoof trimming crush, CowCare recommends the use of a hoof gel or spray. For more information check our GEL&CARE.
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team