Especially for claw care and for self-adhesive bandages developed for veterinary use! Cattle Wrap flexible bandage provides good protection and consistent compression. Does not easily entangle. Sweat and water resistant. Self-adhesive, even in cold weather.
Cattle Wrap (green) Hoof Tape for Claw Bandages
The flexible Cattle Wrap (green) bandage is specially made for hoof trimmers. Cattle Wrap (green) is made of a strong material and is flexible in both length and height. The bandage does not stick to itself or skin and hair. Therefore, this self-adherent bandaging tape has no need to be pinned or tied what makes it easy to assemble.
Besides, the Cattle Wrap (green) tape is flexible, breathable and made of a lightweight and porous material that allows movement without becoming loose. In addition, the tape protects wounds, holds dressings in place and absorbs no moisture.
In combination with hoof blocks and other hoof care products, the Cattle Wrap (green) hoof tape provides the most used alternative to treat an injured claw of cows and cattle. Can also be used as a running bandage, leg wrap, tail wrap, to hold dressings and run down patches.
Recommended by hoof trimmer!
Product features at a glance
- Color: green
- Sweat and water resistant
- Elastic and self-adhesive
- Does not stick to skin or hair
- Provides consistent compression
- Supports without obstructing blood circulation
- Shock compensation for activities
- Very hard to tear lengthwise, but easy to tear laterally
- Easy to put on, even on the most difficult places
- Can be torn by a hand
- Length: 4.5 m; width: 10 cm
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail email@example.com or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team