The CowCare Disc Titanium, closed is made of long-lasting titan and was created by hoof trimmers, for hoof trimmers. Furthermore, the CowCare Disc Titanium, closed is equipped with six changeable knives (14x14x2 mm) of which each has 4 cutting edges and can be easily replaced. Higher control of the chips traffic.
CowCare Disc Titanium, closed Hoof Trimming Disc
A good working hoof trimming disc is essential in today’s hoof care. Therefore, a hoof trimming disc must be of high quality to make the work for the hoof trimmer and the cow secure and easy. This does not only support the safety at work, but in the long-run it also saves costs.
The CowCare Disc Titanium, closed with six changeable knives (14x14x2 mm) offers the professional hoof trimmer high efficiency, productivity as well as an overview and should only be used by experienced hoof trimmers.
Overview and flexibility
The printed numbers and the mark on the changeable knives, help the hoof trimmer to keep a good overview, while changing or replacing the changeable knives.
- Easy and fast exchange of knives
- Very precise and clean cut which supports the detection of potential claw defects
- Closed edges allow a higher control of worn off chips
The high-quality changeable knives which are provided can be replaced and exchanged after an increased usage. This does not only provide a longevity, but it also allows high flexibility when changing the blunted and broken knives.
- Besides, the CowCare Disc Titanium, closed is made of a high-quality long-lasting titanium.
- Made of long-lasting and resistant materials
- Changeable knives with four cutting edges
Efficiency and Sustainability
The structure of the CowCare Disc Titanium, closed helps the hoof trimmer to achieve a high removal of the claw chips. The symmetric arrangement of the changeable knives leaves the hoof trimmer with a high smoothness and a clean cut when trimming the claws. Additionally, the material properties of the used titan provide the CowCare Disc Titanium, closed with longevity and a high hardness while wearing horn off even at a minimum level of pressure.
- Low cost per cow
- Wears horn even at low pressure (enormous removal rate)
- No dust, but big chips
- No (over) heating of the claw
- Shorter working time
- No odour and dust
- Smooth and no vibration (symmetrical arrangement of changeable knives)
- Used changeable knives are three times more durable than conventional steel
Product features at a glance
- Closed (higher control of flying chips)
- Diameter: 115 mm
- Very robust and made from long-lasting material; titanium
- Comes with high-quality changeable knives (usable on four sides)
- Recommended speed for best efficiency: 10,000 per minute
- Very aggressive/enormous removal (large chips)
- Increased initial investment, which pays out through the increased efficiency and flexibility
- Recommended for advanced and experienced hoof trimmer
- Best results are achieved with a speed of 10.000 per minute
- For learning hoof trimmers; a hoof trimming disc which is less aggressive is recommended
- Cutting out the egg shape is limited possible; closed edges
- The aggressiveness of the abrasion performance differs with the disc and the height of the used knives
- Is the disc too aggressive? Then use the disc on a hard-wood piece to take away its aggressiveness
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team