Electric hoof trimming crush/chute, developed for farms.
CowCare electric hoof trimming chute (E)
The CowCare electric hoof trimming chute is made to make hoof trimming simple and animal friendly. The belly band works on an electric engine with 2 seperate engines, which easily can lift a cow of 800 kilogram. Both the front- and the back legs can be pulled up electrically.
The CowCare electric hoof trimming chute front gate can be put in a catch position, which closes itself when a cow tries to walk through it. An extra handle to close the front gates is build on the back side, so you have maximum comfort when putting a cow in the chute.
Further standard equipped with a wide belly band. Gates on the back of the chute, a back bar with gas springs in it and W form to secure the best fixation of the back legs.
Product features at a glance
- Simple to use
- Electric hoof trimming crush
- Reduced noise through silent engine
- Electric back leg lifting
- Electric belly band lifting
- Electric Front leg lifting
- Rear gate
- Electrical connection cable
- Work lights
- Tool holder
- Angle grinder holders
- Rubber mat
- Arm for power supply
- Lenght: 195 cm
- Width: 140 inside ; 185 out side
- Height: 215
- Entrance: 75 x 175 cm
- Weight: 650 kilogram
- Electric engine: 1050 W x 5
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team