The CowCare Hoof Bath is movable and made from a combination of galvanized metal, stainless steel and aluminium. Its characteristics allow a sustainable, efficient and effective way to support the care of claw problems of cows and cattle. The hoof bath comes with a low weight (400 kg) and a loading eye on top for an is easy to set-up.
CowCare Hoof Bath (movable) for Claw Treatment
CowCare has developed in cooperation with one of its clients (which is a certified hoof trimmer) the movable CowCare hoof bath for dairy farmers and service providing companies. With the help of several dairy farms we succeeded in making a hoof bath which is long enough to make efficient and safe hoof bathing possible for cows and cattle.
The CowCare hoof bath is movable and made from a combination of galvanized metal, stainless steel and aluminium. Its total weight of 400 kilograms makes it stable and heavy enough to stay in place when the cows are going through it. The CowCare hoof bath has a loading eye on top, which makes it easy for the farmer to move it in and out of the barn with a tractor with front loader.
On the side, there is made a special place to connect the water hose for filling the bath. The water exit has an extra-large exit, which makes fast emptying of the bath possible. The attributes of the CowCare hoof bath allow an easy fixation in both, farms with slatted floors and solid floor barns.
The CowCare Hoof Bath is also available without the extra gates.
Product features at a glance
- Fast setup time
- Easy to clean
- Length ensures excellent treatment of all legs and claws
- Loading eye on top makes it possible to store it after using
- Stable and safe for the cows
- Sustainable because of combination of galvanized metal, stainless steel and aluminium
- Length without gates: 3 meter, wide: 0,9 meter, height: 2,20 mtr., capacity: 300 liter, dept filled: max 25 centimeter
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail email@example.com or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team