The Dick Bison hoof knife is made of carbon steel for the treatment of hooves of cows and other cattle. With Kotibe wood handle and 0° scalpel cutting edge. Made in Germany and popular in Europe.
DICK BISON Hoof Knife, right
The Dick Bison hoof knife is made of carbon steel and is equipped with a polished short straight blade with 0° scalpel cutting edge for a long performance. The best dynamic effect is ensured through the ergonomic Kotibe wood handle in combination with the 0° scalpel cutting edge shape of the blade.
The reinforced steel is most carefully finished and makes this hoof knife most suitable for hard hooves and claws meeting highest requirements.
The Dick Bison hoof knife allows an ergonomic work experience and is ideal for cutting out the egg shape. Beyond, the Dick Bison hoof knife enables a first-class natural trim: quickly, efficiently, and safely.
In comparison to other hoof knives, the Dick Bison hoof knife is harder to sharpen but holds the edge longer. Blade length: 67 mm; Blade width: 8 mm. Due to the high carbon content, the blade is more rust-sensitive and should always be dried after use.
Through the combination of the above-mentioned characteristics, the Dick Bison hoof knife has gained great popularity in the field of the functional hoof care and makes it to a good buying choice for a professional hoof trimmer.
Available in right and left cutting model.
Product features at a glance
- Blade: right-short-narrow
- Made from high quality carbon special steel
- 0° scalpel cutting edge for prolonged performance
- Kotibe wood (hardwood) handle
- Big handle ensures an ergonomically work performance
- Perfect for the high demands of hard claws and hooves
- The carbon blade is easy to sharpen and stays sharp for a long time
- Dimensions: length: 67mm; width: 8mm
- Available in right and left cutting model
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail email@example.com or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team