Exolium Skin Protection Spray is an extremely effective, antibiotic free protective derma spray and skin care product for animals. The secret of its strong and immediate effect lies in its composition based on different chelated minerals. Besides providing protection to the skin, the spray also provides immediate support after hoof trimming and with bacterial infections (Mortellaro).
Exolium Skin Protection Spray 250 ML care product
Out of stock
Out of stockAsk a question
Exolium Skin Protection Spray is a protective derma spray and skin care product with an immediate effect on and in the skin for all types of animals.
Its unique composition contains copper and zinc chelates. In contrast to traditional minerals, chelated minerals are much more easily absorbed by the skin whereby the Exolium Skin Protection Spray is not only active on the skin, but also in the skin. The particles of the chelated minerals penetrate deeply into the skin and unfold their effects quickly and sustainably.
Next to the effect on and in the skin, the Exolium Skin Protection Spray forms a protective layer on the skin against external influences. This layer has a strong adhesion ensuring a long contact time. In addition, it is permeable to oxygen stimulating the natural skin repair processes. In addition, it works dirt-repellent and is effective at any temperature.
Due to its attributes, the Exolium Skin Protection Spray can be used on dairy cattle, horses, sheep and pigs. Moreover, in every situation where infections have to be prevented and where weak spots in or on the skin can use support. Exolium Skin Protection Spray is a care product which can be used after hoof trimming which also provides immediate support with bacterial infections (Mortellaro).
Exolium Skin Protection Spray comes in an innovate 250 ml pray can based on air pressure which can be sprayed in all positions, even upside down. Next, to a great ease of use, this also ensures you of a safe and environmentally friendly product and a good decision for the use in hoof trimming.
Product features at a glance
- Contains copper and zinc chelates
- Antibiotic and propellant free
- Active on, under and within the skin
- Forms a protective layer on the skin against external influences
- Layer ensures long duration and stimulates skin repair process
- Packaging: Spray can (250 ml) is suitable for approximately 90-100 treatments
- Sprays in all positions, even upside down
Instructions for use
- During and after hoof trimming
- On thick heels and pressure sores
- After ear- and tail biting with pigs
- After dehorning of calves
- On other lesions or irritations of the skin
Exolium Skin Protection Spray can be used on clean and dry surfaces of the skin In order to optimize contact with the spray. Apply the spray for 3 seconds at a distance of 10 – 15 cm and cover the intended spray area evenly and completely. The product can be sprayed in all positions because its aerosol free. Therefore the spray can be used in various situations.
Did you know for an individual treatment in a hoof trimming crush, we have also a hoof gel product available with the name GEL&CARE? For herd treatment check out our BATH&CARE.
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail email@example.com or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team