Model 500-1 makes rounding up and loading the crush/chute very easy. The cows are herded into the chute with no risk of injury; can be done easily by one person. Altogether, the perfect extension to any hoof trimming crush.
Gate System Lead-in Pen – Model 500-1
Add this product to Your Quote List and we will come back to you with our best price.
The Model 500-1 comes as an addition to a hoof trimming crush rounding up and managing the cow traffic in an efficient and very easy way. One person can easily herd the cows or cattle and lead them into the crush with no risk of injury. Altogether, the perfect extension to any hoof trimming crush.
In addition, the Model 500-1 is fitted with an electric/hydraulic pump to hoist the chute onto the wheels. In addition, to load the lead-in pen on and off the truck or trailer, the 500-1 uses a hydraulic windlass on front of the lead-in pen.
In the pictures above you see a lead-in pen placed behind a hoof trimming crush. The 500-1 can be used with any brand of hoof trimming crush.
Product features at a glance
- Cows are herded into the chute with no risk of injury
- Crane hook for loading and unloading the lead-in pen
- Holding area for one cow
- Fitted with an electric/hydraulic pump to hoist the chute onto the wheels
- Use the hydraulic windlass for loading the lead-in pen on and off the truck or trailer
- Can be used with any brand and model of hoof trimming crush
Specification in use
Specification for transport
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team