Accessories to provide protection and comfort to your cows for a professional claw treatment. Hard black rubber hoof block for the treatment of lameness or hoof problems of cows or cattle. The long last without cracking or breaking makes the Hoof Block, rubber popular.
Hoof Block, rubber (11 cm) for Cow Treatment and Hoof Care
Hoof Block, rubber for hoof care!
The Hoof Block, rubber is made of a high-quality combination of rubber and plastic. This high-quality material compound prevents breaking and cracking, making the Hoof Block, rubber ideal for a professional claw treatment on cows or cattle.
The design of the rubber claw block and the material properties of the compound ensure first-class comfort and unbeatable traction on wet or slippery surfaces. The damping of the Hoof Block, rubber has a positive effect on the mobility of the cow or cattle.
The Hoof Block, rubber bonds easily with 2-component PU adhesives from well-known brands such as Hoof-Tite, Bovi-Bond, Technovit-2-Bond and others.
Product features at a glance
- Size: 11 cm
- Material: rubber
- Made of quality materials, prevents cracking and breaking
- Durable and easy to apply
- Eases pressure on the injured toe to speed healing
- Has a slightly dampening effect (more positive mobility of the cow)
- Special surface structure
- Ideal for cattle on hard concretes such as cement
Instructions for use
Trim and treat the injured claw as needed. Now, create a dry, clean and flat surface on the healthy toe to apply the Hoof Block, rubber. Eject a small amount of glue and apply adhesive on the Hoof Block, rubber or claw. First, let the glue set (30 seconds) and dry (2-3 minutes) and then release cow or cattle.
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team