ICAR Alloy Vet knife (straight blade) for Hoof trimmers. It is sterilizable in autoclave, forged aluminium handle with high carbon stainless steel. Made in Italy and recognizable in Europe.
ICAR ALLOY VET KNIFE (STRAIGHT BLADE), right
Add this product to Your Quote List and we will come back to you with our best price.
ICAR Alloy Vet knife (straight blade) are ideal for professional hoof trimmers that like to work with a very consistent weighted knive. They feature an interchangeable high carbon stainless steel blade and hot drop forged aluminum handle and can be sterilized in an autoclave. The ICAR Alloy Vet knife are available with straight, drop blade.
The ICAR Alloy Vet knife (straight blade) Knive is designed to be sterilized in an autoclave.
The Stainless Steel blade is removable from the handle for easy cleaning and replacement. This ICAR Alloy Vet knife (straight blade) is not only for hoof trimmers, but also for Veterinarians who desire a high quality knive with a super sharp, long lasting blade.
Available in Left and Right hand STRAIGHT BLADE and DROP BLADE.
Available in right and left cutting model.
Product features at a glance
- Forged aluminium handle
- Super sharp, high carbon stainless steel blade
- Designed to sterilize in autoclave
- 70 mm long interchangeable blade
- 150 mm handle
- Weight ~ 210 gr.
- Available in right and left cutting model
- Available in straight or drop blade
- Available interchangeable blades
- Made in Italy
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail email@example.com or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team