Yellow Leg Sleeves 75 mm (right) are used to catch the leg of cow or cattle in combination with the 650SP2 pull up system and a leg rope for a professional claw treatment. Standard size 75mm and right side. Normally used for dairy cows and cattle.
Leg Sleeves 75 mm (right) for Hoof Trimming Crush Chute
Leg Sleeves 75 mm (right) are connected to the leg rope of the crush model 650SP2 which pulls the leg manually or hydraulically upwards for a professional claw treatment.
The ring on the one side of the leg sleeve is fastened to the leg rope whereas the hock is used to create a closed loop for lifting the leg and fixate the claw of the cow or cattle. The Leg Sleeves 75 mm (right) is standardly used for the work with dairy cows and cattle.
Product features at a glance
- Color: Yellow
- Right side
- Universal size front and back legs
- Spare part for a 650SP2
- Used in combination with a Belly Band Rope
- Available in right and left sided
- 75 mm and 100 mm version
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team