Strong Metal Leg Shield for the front-left leg fixation. Used with an 800-1 hoof trimming crush to catch the front-left leg of cow or cattle. Suitable also for 650-SP2 only if the back gate is adjusted.
Metal Leg Shield (front LEFT) for Hoof Trimming Crush Chute
The Metal Leg Shield is a from metal made alternative to the Leg Sleeves for catching the leg of cow or cattle with an 800-1 or 650SP2 from KVK. Unlike the Leg Sleeves (75 mm and 100 mm), the hoof trimmer simply puts the Metal Leg Shield around the leg without the need to merge the Leg Sleeve and the Double-braided Nylon Rope.
The hoof trimmer simply catches the front-left leg of the cow or cattle with the Metal Leg Shield and uplifts the combination into work position. In addition, the Metal Leg Shield ensures a stronger fixation of the leg and claw while a professional claw treatment. Makes the overall work experience more efficient and easy.
The Metal Leg Shield can be used on an 800-1 and a 650SP2 hoof trimming crush. Suitable only for 650SP2 if the back gate is adjusted. Available as front and back leg version.
The Metal Leg Shield comes in two different sizes: a smaller version for the front legs and a bigger version for the back legs.
Product features at a glance
- Made from metal
- Front-left side of the crush
- Very good alternative to Leg Sleeves (75 mm or 100 mm)
- Makes work more easy and efficient
- Suitable for 800-1 and 650SP2 hoof trimming crushes
- Available as front and back version (differ in size)
- Available as left and right version
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team