Rolled cotton wool bandage is made from synthetic material which acts as padding for a variety of bandages and dressings for a professional claw treatment.
Rolled Cotton Wool for Hoof Care Bandages
Rolled Cotton Wool is made of crimped, non-absorbent polyester fibres and especially soft. Further, Rolled Cotton Wool is easy to roll, keeps its shape and is suitable for direct application to closed skin thanks to its skin-friendly properties; easy and quick to apply to all body parts. In addition, thanks to the fibre structure, the individual layers adhere well to each other, do not slip and can be torn by hand.
Rolled Cotton Wool is highly recommended for necessary padding and claw bandages. The Rolled Cotton Wool shows its potential especially in combination with different Hoof Tapes from well know brands such as from CowCare, Cattle Wrap, Intra and other care products such as care products from CowCare or the Kruuse Hoof Gel.
A well-known solution for a professional claw treatment.
Product features at a glance
- Made of synthetic material
- Crimped and non-absorbent polyester fibres
- Especially soft and keeps its shape
- Easy to roll and suitable for direct application to closed skin thanks to its skin-friendly properties
- Easy and quick to apply to all body parts
- Thanks to the fibre structure, the individual layers adhere well to each other and do not slip
- Recommended for necessary padding especially in combination with Hoof-Tapes
- Can be torn by hand
- Length: 3m; width: 10cm
- Available per clinical pack including 8 pieces
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail email@example.com or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team