Fully galvanized manual hoof trimming crush to treat claws of cow or cattle which is fastened to the feeding fence. Delivery time normally not longer than 2 weeks.
SA0010 (M) Hoof Trimming Crush Chute For Cows
Add this product to Your Quote List and we will come back to you with our best price.
The model SA0010 from WOPA is a full galvanized manual hoof trimming crush. To treat cow or cattle, the SA0010 is pushed over the cow or cattle which is fastened to the feeding fence. The crush comes with front leg support, belly band, leg straps, winding rope and secured winches and can be fastened by two chains to the fence. Delivery time normally not longer than 2 weeks. Ideal for small herds and needs only a single operator. A low-cost solution!
Product features at a glance
- Fully hot-dip galvanized
- Manual hoof trimming crush
- Cow or cattle is fastened to the feeding fence
- A low-cost solution!
- Delivery time normally not longer than 2 weeks
- Front leg support
- Belly band
- Leg strap
- Winding rope and secured winches
- Fixing attachment to fasten the back legs
- Wide belly band (with or without rubber)
- Front leg support holders with hand winches
- Length: 135 cm; Width: 100 cm; Height: 200 cm; Weight: 100 kg
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail email@example.com or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team