The SA0010 hoof trimming crush is a manual, fully galvanized slide-over hoof trimming crush, which is fastened to the feeding fence. The cow does not have to be moved. The crush is equipped with a front leg support, belly band, ankle straps and secured winches. Delivery time normally not longer than 2 weeks.
SA0010 (M) Hoof trimming crush chute
The SA0010 hoof trimming crush is a full galvanized manual hoof trimming crush.
To treat cow or cattle, the SA0010 is pushed over the cow or cattle which is fastened to the feeding fence. Thanks to its design, the cow does not have to be moved.
Further, the SA0010 comes with front leg support, belly band, leg straps, winding rope and secured winches and can be fastened by two chains to the fence.
Ideal for small herds and needs only a single operator. A low-cost solution!
Delivery time normally not longer than 2 weeks.
Product features at a glance
- Manual hoof trimming crush
- Fully hot-dip galvanized
- Ideal for farmers with small herds
- Simple design
- Winches with a non-return valve
- Cow or cattle is fastened to the feeding fence
- A low-cost solution!
- Delivery time normally not longer than 2 weeks
- Front leg support
- Belly band
- Leg strap
- Winding rope and secured winches
- This hoof trimming crush can be equipped with many different extensions and options. Please, contact one of our team members and we will help you customize the crush so it fully fulfills your needs.
- Inside: Length: 135 cm; Width: 100 cm; Height: 200 cm
- Outside: Length: 230 cm; Width: 100 cm; Height: 230 cm
- Weight: 100 kg
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team