The SA0018 hoof trimming crush is a manual and fully hot-dip galvanised hoof trimming crush. The cow walks forward into the crush and leaves the crush backwards. The crush is equipped with a delayed and safety wind-up device for the back leg support and belly strap. In addition, a ball-bearing roller, rump chain, heel belt, 38mm thick wooden floor, tilting pipe and front leg supports. Delivery time normally not longer than 2 weeks.
SA0018 (M+E) Hoof trimming crush chute
The SA0018 hoof trimming crush is a full galvanized manual hoof trimming crush.
To treat cow or cattle, the user pushes the cow or cattle from behind into the SA0018 and fastens the cow or cattle to the front. The cow or cattle must leave the SA0018 hoof trimming crush backwards. If you are looking for a walk-through model, we suggest the SA0026 hoof trimming crush.
Further, the SA0018 comes with slowed-down and secured winches for the back legs and the belly band to ensure the hoof trimmer with more safety when hoof trimming. Also, equipped with a ball-bearing roller, rump chain, heel belt, 38mm thick wooden floor, tilting pipe and front leg supports.
The model SA0018 can be extended with an electric motor that helps to lift and to lower the front and rear legs and the belly strap. Another option is a patented back bar system.
Ideal for small herds and needs only a single operator. A low-cost solution!
Delivery time normally not longer than 2 weeks.
Product features at a glance
- Fully hot-dip galvanized
- Manual hoof trimming crush
- Cow or cattle leaves the crush backwards
- Slowed-down and secured winches for the back legs and the belly band
- Winches with a non-return valve
- Excellent for farmers with smaller herds
- A low-cost solution!
- Many expansion options
- Delivery time normally not longer than 2 weeks
- Slowed-down and secured winches
- Belly band
- Nylon leg strap
- Front leg supports
- Wooden floor (38 mm thick)
- This hoof trimming crush can be equipped with many different extensions and options. Please, contact one of our team members and we will help you customize the crush so it fully fulfills your needs.
- Inside: Length: 200 cm; Width: 100 cm; Height: 200 cm
- Outside: Length: 200 cm; Width: 100 cm; Height: 290 cm
- Weight: 190 kg
- Max. Weight: 250 kg
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail email@example.com or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team