Fully galvanized manual hoof trimming crush to treat claws from cow or cattle with a walk-through gate. Delivery time normally not longer than 2 weeks.
SA0022 (M+E) Hoof Trimming Crush Chute For Cows
Add this product to Your Quote List and we will come back to you with our best price.
The model SA0022 from WOPA is a full hot-dip galvanized manual hoof trimming crush. The cow or cattle enters the crush from the back and after trimming, the cow or cattle leaves the SA0022 through the front gate; walk-through hoof trimming chute. The SA0022 come with a safety wind-up device for the back legs and the belly support to ensure the hoof trimmer with more safety when hoof trimming. Also, standard equipped with a ball-bearing roller, rump chain, heel belt, 38mm thick wooden floor, tilting pipe and front leg supports. Delivery time normally not longer than 2 weeks.
Product features at a glance
- Fully hot-dip galvanized
- Manual hoof trimming crush
- The cow or cattle leaves the crush through the front gate (walk-through gate)
- Safety wind-up device for the back legs and the belly support
- Delivery time normally not longer than 2 weeks
- Belly band
- Slowed-down winches for leg straps and belly band
- Front legs support
- Wooden floor (38 mm thick)
- Front hoof support set with winch for cattle crush
- Auxiliary axle with lever for the treatment crush
- Axel winch box (delayed winch)
- Rump bar handle (heavy) rump bar
- W bracket
- Fixing attachment to fasten the back leg to the treatment crush
- Rubber mat for treatment crush installed
- Belly strap wide for treatment crush
- Set of transport wheels (air-filled tyres)
- Floor expansion set
- Attachment to assemble nodd gates to the trimming crush
- Iron nodd gate for cattle crush
- Tool tray
- Cable Reel
- Electric socket tool holder dbl white
- Front hoof support hoist for trimming crush
- Electric motor for back legs 230V
- Electric motor for belly strap 230V
- Electric motor for front legs 230V
- Length: 200 cm; Width: 100 cm; Height: 200 cm; Weight: 215 kg
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail email@example.com or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team