The SA0026 hoof trimming crush is a manual and fully hot-dip galvanised walk-through hoof trimming crush. The cow leaves the crush through a front gate. In addition, a patented back bar system ensures an increased back leg fixation. This back bar handles the weight on the cow’s hind legs better. Delivery time normally not longer than 2 weeks.
SA0026 (M+E) Hoof trimming crush chute
Add this product to Your Quote List and we will come back to you with our best price.
The SA0026 hoof trimming crush is a full galvanized manual walk-through hoof trimming crush. In addition, a patented back bar system ensures an increased back leg fixation. The back bar system handles the weight on the cow’s hind legs better and ensures a stronger leg fixation while trimming.
To treat cow or cattle, the user pushes the cow or cattle from behind into the SA0026 and catches the head with the front gate. After trimming, the cow or cattle leaves the SA0026 through the front gate; walk-through hoof trimming chute.
Further, the SA0026 comes with slowed-down and secured winches for the back legs and the belly band to ensure the hoof trimmer with more safety when hoof trimming. Also, equipped with a ball-bearing roller, rump chain, heel belt, 38mm thick wooden floor, tilting pipe and front leg supports.
The model SA0026 can be extended with an electric motor that helps to lift and to lower the front and rear legs and the belly strap. When working with the SA0026, the hoof trimmer must fixate all legs manually. If you are looking for electrical alternative, we suggest the SA0026 PLUS hoof trimming crush.
Ideal for small herds and needs only a single operator. A low-cost solution!
Delivery time normally not longer than 2 weeks.
Product features at a glance
- Fully hot-dip galvanized
- Manual hoof trimming crush
- Walk-through hoof trimming crush
- Patented back bar system ensures an increased back leg fixation
- Slowed-down and secured winches for the back legs and the belly band
- Winches with a non-return valve
- Excellent for farmers with smaller herds
- A low-cost solution!
- Many expansion options
- Delivery time normally not longer than 2 weeks
- Slowed-down and secured winches
- Belly band
- Nylon leg strap
- Front leg supports
- Wooden floor (38 mm thick)
- Patented back bar system
- This hoof trimming crush can be equipped with many different extensions and options. Please, contact one of our team members and we will help you customize the crush so it fully fulfills your needs.
- Inside: Length: 220 cm; Width: 80 cm; Height: 195 cm
- Outside: Length: 220 cm; Width: 120 cm; Height: 283 cm
- Weight: 273 kg
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team