Fully galvanized manual hoof trimming crush to treat claws from cow or cattle with a walk-through gate. In addition, a patented back bar system ensures an increased back leg fixation.
SA0026 (M-E) Hoof Trimming Crush Chute For Cows
Add this product to Your Quote List and we will come back to you with our best price.
The model SA0026 from WOPA is a full hot-dip galvanized manual hoof trimming crush. The cow or cattle enters the crush from the back and after trimming, the cow or cattle leaves the SA0026 through the front gate; a walk-through hoof trimming chute.
The SA0026 is equipped with a delayed and safety wind-up device for the back legs and the belly support. Also, standard with a belly band, 38 mm thick wooden floor, tilting pipe and front leg supports with a walk-through gate and a hydraulic back bar.
In addition, the SA0026 comes with a patented back bar system, which ensures extra stability to the back leg of the cow or cattle when trimming. This back bar handles the weight on the cows or cattle back legs better and provides the hoof trimmer with a stronger back leg fixation to ensure more comfort for both cow and hoof trimmer.
When working with the SA0026, the hoof trimmer must fixate the all legs manually. If you are looking for an electrical alternative, we suggest the SA0026 PLUS hoof trimming crush.
Product features at a glance
- Fully hot-dip galvanized
- Manual hoof trimming crush
- The cow or cattle leaves the crush through the front gate (walk-through gate)
- Patented back bar system ensures an increased back leg fixation
- Slowed-down winch for back legs and belly band
- Healing belt
- Wooden floor (38 mm thick)
- Tilting pipe and front leg supports
- Walk-through gate
- Fixing attachment to fasten the back legs
- Back bar with gas springs for better fixation of back legs
- Floor wideners
- Rubber floor mattress
- Metal gates (2 m) at end of crush
- Alloy gates (2 m) at end of crush
- Wide belly band (with or without rubber)
- Front leg support holders with hand winches
- Transport wheel + holders for transport in farm
- Small transport tires for transport in farm
- Front gate operating attachment
- Electric motor for back leg and front leg (heavy duty)
- Tool tray, flex holder, cable reel and power sockets (220V)
- Length: 210 cm; Width: 100 cm; Height: 230 cm; Weight: 222 kg
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail email@example.com or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team