Simple fully galvanized walk-through hoof trimming crush trailer. The crush is remodelled from transport mode to work mode by moving 1 lever.
SA0035 (M-E) Hoof Trimming Crush Chute For Cows
Add this product to Your Quote List and we will come back to you with our best price.
The model SA0035 from WOPA is a full hot-dip galvanized manual hoof trimming crush. The cow or cattle enters the crush from the back and after trimming, the cow or cattle leaves the SA0035 through the front gate; a walk-through hoof trimming chute which can be pulled by a car. The torsion spring axle allows the hoof trimmer to transport the crush by car to the location of need. Here, the SA0035 can easily be put from transport into working mode with a single handle movement.
The SA0035 is equipped with slowed-down winches, secured against backwards working. Complete with a removable shaft, lighting, mudguards, spare tyre, ball-bearing roller, belly band, leg strap, thick wooden floor (38 mm). The SA0035 is especially popular under veterinarians and farmers with cows at more locations.
Product features at a glance
- Can be pulled by a car
- Convert from transport mode to work mode by moving 1 lever
- Fully hot-dip galvanized
- Manual hoof trimming crush
- The cow or cattle leaves the crush through the front gate (walk-through gate)
- Delayed wind-up device
- Spare wheel
- Ball-bearing roller
- Removable shaft
- Fixing attachment to fasten the back legs
- Back bar with gas springs for better fixation of back legs
- Floor wideners
- Rubber floor mattress
- Metal gates (2 m) at end of crush
- Alloy gates (2 m) at end of crush
- Wide belly band (with or without rubber)
- Front leg support + holders for transport in farm
- Small transport tires for transport in farm
- Front gate operating attachment
- Electric motor for back leg and front leg (heavy duty)
- Tool tray, flex holder, cable reel and power sockets (220V)
- Length: 200 cm; Width: 185 cm; Height: 200 cm; Weight: 325 kg
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team