A fully galvanized, hydraulic hoof trimming crush, which can be pulled by a car is walk-through stand. Also, supplied with a cable reel, tool holder, rubber floor, work lights and jockey wheel.
SA0039 (H) Hoof Trimming Crush Chute For Cows
Add this product to Your Quote List and we will come back to you with our best price.
The model SA0039 is a hot-dip galvanized walk-through stand; after trimming the cow or cattle leaves the crush through the front gate. Further is the SA0039 equipped with a cable reel, tool holder, rubber floor, work lights and jockey wheel. An axle allows the hoof trimmer to pull this hydraulic crush with a car what makes the model SA0039 to a very reliable and flexible to use crush.
Also, available without an axle, for bigger farms which want to place the hydraulic crush on a fixed position. For more information see SA0039+ Fixed model.
Product features at a glance
- Walk-through crush
- Can be pulled by a car
- Very reliable and flexible
- Floor wideners
- Rubber floor mattress
- Metal gates (3 m) at end of crush
- Alloy gates (3 m) at end of crush
- Wide belly band (with or without rubber)
- Tool tray, flex holder, cable reel and power sockets (220V)
- Higher front leg holders
- 380V instead of 220 V
- Working lights on 3 locations (LED)
- Automatic electric switch for motor
- Back pipe behind the crush and front gate plates
- Aluminium floor with vulcanized mattress
- Hydraulic back leg lifting
- Hydraulic front leg lifting
- Hydraulic belly band lifting
- Hydraulic front gate
- Cable reel
- Tool holder
- Rubber mat
- Work lights
- Jockey wheel
- Length: 200 cm; Width: 185 cm; Height: 200 cm; Weight: 475 kg
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail email@example.com or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team