The SA0039 hoof trimming crush is a fully galvanized, hydraulic walk-through hoof trimming crush, which can be pulled by a car (comes with an axle). Also, supplied with a cable reel, tool holder, rubber floor, work lights and jockey wheel. A very reliable crush.
SA0039 (H) Hoof trimming crush chute
Add this product to Your Quote List and we will come back to you with our best price.
The SA0039 hoof trimming crush is a hydraulic, hot-dip galvanized, walk-through hoof trimming crush. After trimming, the cow or cattle leaves the crush through the front gate.
Further, the SA0039 hoof trimming crush is equipped with a cable reel, tool holder, rubber floor, work lights and a jockey wheel. An axle allows the hoof trimmer to pull this hydraulic crush with a car, making the SA0039 suitable when trimming a herd at different locations.
All in all, the SA0039 hoof trimming crush has shown itself as a very reliable and flexible to use crush.
Also, available without an axle, for bigger farms which want to place the hydraulic crush on a fixed position. For more information see SA0039 PLUS-FIXED.
Product features at a glance
- Walk-through crush
- Can be pulled by a car
- Very reliable and flexible
- Also without an axle available SA0039 PLUS-FIXED
- Hydraulic back leg lifting
- Hydraulic front leg lifting
- Hydraulic belly band lifting
- Hydraulic front gate
- Cable reel
- Tool holder
- Rubber mat
- Work lights
- Jockey wheel
- This hoof trimming crush can be equipped with many different extensions and options. Please, contact one of our team members and we will help you customize the crush so it fully fulfills your needs.
- Inside: Length: 200 cm; Width: 185 cm; Height: 200 cm
- Outside: Length: 360 cm; Width: 185 cm; Height: 232 cm
- Weight: 475 kg
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team