A fully galvanized, hydraulic hoof trimming crush, which is specially designed for farms with separation units/veterinary blocks. This crush has no wheels and needs to be placed at a fixed position in the barn.
SA0039 PLUS-Fixed (H) Hoof Trimming Crush Chute For Cows
Add this product to Your Quote List and we will come back to you with our best price.
The model SA0039 PLUS-Fixed is a hot-dip galvanized walk-through stand; after trimming the cow or cattle leaves the crush through the front gate. Further, the SA0039 PLUS-Fixed is equipped with a cable reel, tool holder, rubber floor, work lights and jockey wheel. The SA0039 PLUS-Fixed has no wheels and needs to be placed at a fixed position in the barn.
Also, available with an axle what allows the SA0039 to be pulled by a car; offers more flexibility and mobility. For more information see SA0039 model.
Product features at a glance
- Walk-through crush
- Needs be placed at a fixed position
- Very reliable and flexible
- Hydraulic back leg lifting
- Hydraulic front leg lifting
- Hydraulic belly band lifting
- Hydraulic front gate
- Cable reel
- Front gate
- Front leg support
- Back leg support
- Belly band
- Folding iron gates
- Floor wideners
- Rubber floor mattress
- Metal gates (3 m) at end of crush
- Alloy gates (3 m) at end of crus
- Wide belly band (with or without rubber)
- Tool tray, flex holder, cable reel and power sockets (220V)
- Higher front leg holders
- 380V instead of 220 V
- Working lights on 3 locations (LED)
- Automatic electric switch for motor
- Back pipe behind the crush and front gate plates
- Aluminium floor with vulcanized mattress
- Length: 200 cm; Width: 185 cm; Height: 200 cm; Weight: 475 kg
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team