The SA0039 PLUS-FIXED hoof trimming crush is a fully galvanized, hydraulic walk-through hoof trimming crush, which is specially designed for farms with separation units/veterinary blocks. This crush has no wheels and needs to be placed at a fixed position in the barn.
SA0039 PLUS-FIXED (H) Hoof trimming crush chute
Add this product to Your Quote List and we will come back to you with our best price.
The SA0039 PLUS-FIXED hoof trimming crush is a hydraulic, hot-dip galvanized, walk-through hoof trimming crush. After trimming, the cow or cattle leaves the crush through the front gate.
Further, the SA0039 PLUS-FIXED hoof trimming crush is equipped with a cable reel, tool holder, rubber floor and work lights. The SA0039 PLUS-FIXED has no wheels and needs to be placed at a fixed position in the barn.
All in all, the SA0039 PLUS-FIXED hoof trimming crush has shown itself as a very reliable and flexible to use crush.
Also, available with an axle, which allows the hoof trimmer to pull the SA0039 with a car, when trimming a herd at different locations.
Product features at a glance
- No axle or wheels for transport
- Needs to be placed on a fixe position in the barn
- Walk-through crush
- Very reliable and flexible
- Also with an axle available SA0039
- Hydraulic back leg lifting
- Hydraulic front leg lifting
- Hydraulic belly band lifting
- Hydraulic front gate
- Cable reel
- Tool holder
- Rubber mat
- Work lights
- This hoof trimming crush can be equipped with many different extensions and options. Please, contact one of our team members and we will help you customize the crush so it fully fulfills your needs.
- Inside: Length: 200 cm; Width: 185 cm; Height: 200 cm
- Weight: 475 kg
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team