The model SA0049 has been achieved by combining the (hot-dip galvanized) frame from the model SA0051 Trim-Master with the simple hydraulic construction of the model SA0039.
SA0049 (H) Hoof Trimming Crush Chute For Cows
Add this product to Your Quote List and we will come back to you with our best price.
The model SA0049 is the outcome of combining two well-known hoof trimming crushes; the SA0051 and SA0039. The hot-dip galvanized frame from the SA0051 Trim-Master ensures a strong frame, whereas the simple hydraulic construction of the SA0039 shines with easy handling.
A significant advantage of the model SA0049 over other models is that brakes are not required which allows for easy setup and disassembly. Another benefit is the highly reliable hydraulic system. However, the disadvantage of this trailed model SA0049 is it does not allow for optional equipment as it would exceed the 750-kg weight limit. If more options are required the model SA0051 Trim Master is suggested.
Product features at a glance
- The result of combining the best parts of two crushes
- Brakes are not required
- Highly reliable hydraulic system
- Weight: 750 kg
- Front gate
- Hydraulic back leg lifting
- Hydraulic front leg support
- Hydraulic belly band
- Hydraulic rear gate
- Transport axle
- Electrical connection cable
- Folding gate
- Length: 210 cm; width: 175 cm; height: 200 cm; weight: 750 kg
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail email@example.com or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team