The SA0049 was developed on request by several French veterinarians. The SA0049 has been achieved by combining the frame of SA0051 Trim-Master with the simple hydraulic construction of the SA0039.
SA0049 (H) Hoof Trimming Crush Chute
The SA0049 hoof trimming crush was developed on request by several French veterinarians. The requirements of the veterinarians were simple and fast formulated: fast set-up time, increased flexibility, increased mobility and suitable for changing cattle breeds. By combining already established systems, the manufacturer was able to fulfill this specific request. The backbone for the SA0049 provides the hot-dip galvanized frame of the SA0051 Trim-Master and the hydraulic and proven construction of the SA0039.
The built-in frame, the patented back bar leg system and the hydraulic motors under the front legs are similar to those of the SA0051 Trim-Master, of which more than 750 units have already been sold. To date, no frame of the SA0051 hoof trimmer has required major repairs. Due to the larger interior (about 180 cm) of the SA0049, the SA0049 is also well equipped for changing cattle breeds.
Furthermore, the built-in hydraulic system of the SA0049 is based on that of the SA0039, which is known worldwide for its long life and low maintenance.
Another advantage of the SA0049 is its weight of only 750 kg. Due to the low weight no brake system for the axle is required, which allows an easy setup and disassembly. On request, the SA0049 hoof trimming crush comes with a certificate of conformity (CoC).
Not only its light weight but also the small and easily removable drawbar of the SA0049 assure the user a quick and easy conversion from transport mode to working mode. The SA0049 can also be purchased without axle and drawbar. This makes the SA0049 also suitable for dairy farms who want to place the crush on one fixed location.
However, the only downside of the SA0049 comes with its weight advantage. Due to the 750 kg limit, the SA0049 can not be equipped with extra options as this would exceeded the 750 kg limit. If you would like or prefer additional options, you may find your solution in the SA0051 Trim-Master.
Product features at a glance
- Hydraulic walk-through trailer crush
- The result of combining the best parts of two crushes (SA0051 and SA0039)
- Brakes are not required
- Highly reliable hydraulic system
- Weight: 750 kg
- Front gate
- Hydraulic back leg lifting
- Hydraulic front leg support
- Hydraulic belly band
- Hydraulic back bar system
- Transport axle
- Electrical connection cable
- Folding gate
- This hoof trimming crush can be equipped with many different extensions and options. Please, contact one of our team members and we will help you customize the crush so it fully fulfills your needs.
- Inside: Length: 160 cm; Width: 81 cm; Height: 180 cm
- Outside: Length: 310 cm; Width: 174 cm; Height: 348 cm
- Weight: 750 kg
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail email@example.com or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team