Hydraulic hoof trimming chute with a robust frame, suitable for both dairy and beef cattle.
SA0049B Static (H) HOOF TRIMMING CRUSH CHUTE
The SA0049B model combines the (hot-dip galvanized) frame from the SA0051 Trim-Master with the simple hydraulic construction of the SA0039 hoof trimming crush.
The following functions are carried out hydraulically:
- Back leg
- Front leg
- Belly band
- Rear gate
The greatest advantage of this model is that it is a robustly constructed hoof trimming crush with a very reliable hydraulic system and a good price-quality ratio. It is very similar to the SA0051, with only is the speed of the SA0051 being slightly higher.
An ideal chute for farmers and a must have in most modern dairy farms.
Product features at a glance
- Hydraulic walk-through crush
- The result of combining the best parts of two crushes (SA0051 and SA0039)
- Highly reliable hydraulic system
- Front gate
- Hydraulic back leg lifting
- Hydraulic front leg support
- Hydraulic belly band
- Hydraulic back bar system
- Electrical connection cable
- * This hoof trimming crush can be equipped with many different extensions and options. Please, contact one of our team members and we will help you customize the crush, so it fully fulfils your needs.
- Inside: Length: 210 cm; Width: 175 cm; Height: 200 cm
- Outside: Length: 329 cm; Width: 175 cm; Height: 240 cm
- Weight: 750 kg
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail email@example.com or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team