The SA0051 hydraulic hoof trimming crush comes with an axle and is designed for trimming cows at different locations. This crush is very fast and comes with many options available. Specially developed for professional hoof trimmer the crush is well-suited for both dairy cows and beef cattle. The crush is highly customizable and comes with various options. Heavy duty hydraulic hooftrimming crush.
SA0051 (H) Hoof trimming crush trailer
The SA0051 is a hydraulic, walk-through hoof trimming crush with an axle for pulling the whole crush behind a car. This trailer axle allows the hoof trimmer to pull the crush to different locations by car, which makes the SA0051 ideal for a professional hoof trimmer; designed for work at large dairy farms at different locations.
The SA0051 is equipped in such a way, that one person can easily lead a cow into the crush. The fast to remove axle allows a quick set-up time as well as an easy transport. Further, the belly band is made of flexible material and adjusts itself to the chest of the cow.
In addition, a patented back bar system ensures an increased back leg fixation. The back bar system handles the weight on the cow’s hind legs better and ensures a stronger leg fixation while trimming. The build on hydraulic functions ensure more ease when fixating the legs and cow.
The height of the crush is 1.95 meters and the inside space is big enough for both dairy and meat cows. Against an added price the crush can be supplied with disc brakes. Disc brakes can be cleaned easier and need less maintenance than drum brakes.
The working speed is at maximum level because of the use of cylinders. For the belly band and the winch for the back feet, the lifting power is equal between the lowest and highest position. The required height to move the SA0051 into the barn is only 1.95 meter (6.4 foot). The buyer has the choice between 230 or 380 Volt, or, against an added price, 230 and 380 Volt. The crush can be put on different heights with the use of adjustable legs.
All in all, the SA0051 hoof trimming crush has proven to be a very reliable and flexible chute. The high degree of being able to tailor the SA0051 to individual customer requirements makes the SA0051 one of the best-selling hoof trimming crushes on the market.
Also, available without an axle to be placed at a fixed location, see SA0051 PLUS-FIXED.
Product features at a glance
- Hydraulic crush
- Walk-through crush
- Crush has trailer axle (trailer)
- Can be pulled by car (coupling ISO 55mm)
- European approval
- Hydraulic front gates and back bar
- Fast and comes with many options customizable
- Available in two variants (with and without axle)
- Front gates
- Front leg support
- Electrical connection cable
- Folding gate
- Hydraulic front gate
- Hydraulic belly band
- Hydraulic back bar
- Hydraulic front leg support
- Hydraulic back leg winch
- Axle for transporting
- This hoof trimming crush can be equipped with many different extensions and options. Please, contact one of our team members and we will help you customize the crush so it fully fulfills your needs.
- Inside: Length: 210 cm; Width: 175 cm; Height: 200 cm
- Outside: Length: 329 cm; Width: 175 cm; Height: 240 cm
- Weight: 900 kg
- Max. Weight: 1350 kg
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team