The model SA0061 is a heavy hydraulic hoof trimming crush and come with a patented folding drawbar which does not need to be removed when trimming. This system allows an exceptionally fast conversion from transport setup to operating setup.
SA0061 (H) Hoof Trimming Crush Chute For Cows
Add this product to Your Quote List and we will come back to you with our best price.
Through research and development, the company WOPA developed a drawbar folding system which does not need to be removed when trimming. The SA0051 provided with its tested frame and options the base for developing the SA0061. Hence, besides the frame of the SA0051 and the patented drawbar, the SA0061 comes with a fold-up floor which supports greatly simplifying cleaning. The SA0061 is somewhat heavier than the SA0051, and the manufacturer recommends the use of the optional RD05164 hydraulic mover so that manpower is no longer required to set the system up. The SA0061 is named “Trimmaster RS”, RS standing for Rapid Setup, which is an indication that the conversion from transport setup to operating setup is exceptionally fast.
Product features at a glance
- Hydraulic hoof trimming crush
- Frame of the SA0051
- Patented drawbar
- Heavier than the SA0051
- Fold-up floor which supports greatly simplifying cleaning
- Really fast conversion from transport setup to operating setup
- Front gates
- Front leg support
- Electrical connection cable
- Folding gate
- Hydraulic rear gate
- Hydraulic back leg lifting
- Hydraulic belly band
- Hydraulic back bar
- Axle for transporting
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team