The SA0096 hoof trimming crush is a manuel fully galvanized heavy duty walk-through hoof trimming crush. Developed for trimming bulls, with extra safety arrangements. The bull leaves the crush through a front gate.
SA0096 (M+E) Hoof trimming crush bulls
Add this product to Your Quote List and we will come back to you with our best price.
The SA0096 hoof trimming crush is a full galvanized manual walk-through hoof trimming crush for bulls. Through the added safety arrangements, the SA0096 is very suitable for trimming bulls; extra delayed safety side winches for belly strap and back legs.
To treat a bull, the user pushes the bull from behind into the SA0096 and catches the head with the front gate. After trimming, the bull leaves the SA0096 through the front gate; walk-through hoof trimming chute.
The SA0096 comes standard with tool holder, rubber mat and foreleg supports with a wind-up device. The arch and the electric motor shown in the picture, are not included in the standard price of the crush and can be ordered as extra options. Can be remodeled with an axle to be pulled by a car.
Product features at a glance
- Manual bull crush
- Extra safety arrangements
- Fully hot-dip galvanized
- Manual hoof trimming crush
- Walk-through hoof trimming crush
- Electric motor options available
- Front gate operating lever
- Manual back leg winch
- Rump chain
- Manual belly band winch
- Front gate
- Front leg support
- Rubber Mat
- Tool holder
- This hoof trimming crush can be equipped with many different extensions and options. Please, contact one of our team members and we will help you customize the crush so it fully fulfills your needs.
- Inside: Length: 245 cm; Width: 172 cm; Height: 222 cm
- Outside: Length: 245 cm; Width: 172 cm; Height: 222 cm
- Weight: 440 kg
- starting from: add to quote to receive a tailored offer* (excl. VAT and delivery)
* Simply add the product to your ´Quote List´ and we will come back to you with a quotation/price tailored to you based on your requirements.
If you have any questions or further information are requested, please do not hesitate to contact us. Send us an e-mail email@example.com or give us a call (see right top corner) and we will get in touch with you as quickly as possible.
Your CowCare Team